This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Great News, WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!
All hand-delivered, right to your front door!
added to delivery
Soup, Matzoh Ball
The base of this traditional soup is bone broth, known for its health benefits and rich, savory flavor. It's studded with tender carrots and large, tender Matzoh Balls that are simply delicious. This soup is perfect for Passover, but it's so tasty that you'll want to enjoy it often.
Click the picture for heating instructions
Chicken Bone Broth (Filtered Water, Roasted Organic Chicken Bones, carrots, celery, onions, olive oil, herbs & seasonings, black peppercorns, bay leaves, Himalayan salt), Matzoh Ball (unbleached Matzoh, unbromated wheat flour, egg, rendered chicken fat, water, parsley, thyme, Himalayan salt, black pepper, carrots/
Defrost instructions: (do not microwave)
1. Place the frozen container in refrigerator to thaw overnight for next day consumption.
For Immediate consumption:
1. Place closed container into hot water to loosen contents.
2. Empty contents into a saucepan soon low heat to thaw completely.
3. Bring to a quick boil at high heat for 1-2 minutes, stirring occasionally until contents are hot and fully incorporated.
4. Remove from heat & enjoy!