This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Great News, WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!
Locally grown right here in Virginia!
added to delivery
Breadsticks, Cheese Pullapart
You can see the cheesy goodness of this crowd pleaser as you pull apart each tender stick of golden bread. They're wonderful on their own, dipped in your favorite sauce or served alongside one of our traditional Italian dishes.
9", serves 2-3
Click on the picture to see the heating instructions.
Ingredients: Dough (wheat flour enriched (wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin, folic acid), malted barley flour), water, extra virgin olive oil, yeast, salt, malted barley extract), Mozzarella (pasteurized milk, cheese culture, salt, vinegar, enzymes), Pecorino Romano (pasteurized sheep’s milk, rennet, bacterial culture, salt) Olive Pomace Oil, Garlic Powder, Crushed Red Pepper, Parsley
Contains: Wheat, Milk
- Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Remove the lid from the container and place the container directly on the oven rack.
- Bake breadsticks for 24-28 minutes, or until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove the container from the oven. For a crispier crust, remove the breadsticks from the container immediately and transfer to a wire rack for a couple of minutes to cool.. For a softer crust, allow to rest in the container for a couple of minutes before removing.
- Pull apart breadsticks and enjoy!