This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Great News, WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!
All hand-delivered, right to your front door!
added to delivery
Holiday savings! Now $10 off!
This year we are offering free-range turkey from our friends The Miller Family at Sunrise Farms in Stuarts Draft, VA. The Millers raise turkeys using only ethical farming practices and feed them non-GMO grains from trusted local sources. We are excited to have two options to choose from to help you order the right size bird for your perfect holiday celebration: 10-12 lb. or 13-15 lb.
This is an uncooked frozen turkey. Need to thaw fast? Don't worry; you can defrost it in 24 hours.... check out our thawing tips below.
For this size range, you can thaw your turkey in the refrigerator for about 3 days (24 hours for every 5 pounds of turkey).
- Keep the turkey in its original wrapping while it's thawing.
- Place breast-side-up in a baking pan to keep any drips from contaminating other foods and refrigerator surfaces.
- You can hold the thawed turkey in the fridge for up to 2 days before cooking.
Need it thawed faster? No problem!
- Keep the turkey in its original wrapping, and place it in a larger, leak-proof plastic bag. Squeeze out extra air and seal the bag.
- Place the sealed bag breast-side down in a sink, bucket (or bathtub!) large enough so the turkey will be completely submerged. Fill with cold water. You may need to cover the turkey with a plate and place some heavy cans on top of it to keep it totally submerged. Change the cold water every 30 minutes if using a bucket or sink.
- Cook the turkey immediately after thawing.