This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Great News, WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!
All hand-delivered, right to your front door!
added to delivery
Beef-Grass Fed Chuck Roast
Chuck Roast is perfect for cooking at a low temperature for a long time, resulting in deliciously tender beef. It's a great choice for your favorite pot roast recipe. Our Chuck Roast from Silver Fern Farms is 100% certified Black Angus, grass-fed beef that is free from hormones and antibiotics. Even better, it's flash frozen at the ranch for optimal freshness and quality.
New Zealand also has extraordinary standards and they have not compromised the way other western nations have on the certification process. When they say Grass Fed, it means Grass fed and grass finished: 100% grass and no GMO’s. The animals they raise have lower stress through the entire life and also results in lower levels of stress hormones in the meat, which produces a superior tasting product.
- 100% grass-fed
- Free-range 365 days a year
- Verifies Black Angus Beef
- Halal Certified
- No antibiotic nor hormone growth products
- GMOs are illegal in New Zealand
- EU ANimal Welfare Standards (among the highest in the world)
- Raised on family farms
- Leaner beef, less saturated fat
- More marbling
- More nutrient dense: iron, zinc, selenium, vitamin D, B vitamins, B12, taurine, carnitine, creatine, and carnosine.
- Grass-fed beef is higher in antioxidants include vit A & E, and omega 3 fatty acids