This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Great News, WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!
All hand-delivered, right to your front door!
added to delivery
Bundle, Lemon Chicken
There's nothing like a home cooked meal, and we've got the perfect starter kit to help you make your favorite roasted chicken recipe.
- 1 Organic Roasting Chicken 3-4.5 lbs.
- 3 lbs. Golden Potatoes
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Heads Garlic
- 1 Small Thyme
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Rinse the chicken and pat it dry.
- In a small bowl, make a compound butter by combining the softened butter, minced thyme, garlic cloves, lemon zest, salt, and pepper.
- Season the cavity of the chicken generously with salt, and pepper. Stuff the cavity with the lemon quarters, a handful of fresh thyme leaves and the 4 whole, peeled garlic cloves. Cross the legs and tie with kitchen twine.
- Gently lift the skin away from the chicken and spread 2 tablespoons of the softened butter mixture underneath the skin, distributing it evenly. Spread the remaining butter over the entire surface of the chicken and season generously with salt, and pepper.
- Place the chicken in the oven and roast for 20 minutes. Reduce the oven temperature to 375 degrees F and roast the chicken until a meat thermometer inserted into the thickest part of the inner thigh, not touching the bone registers 160 to 165 degrees F, about 35-40 minutes. Transfer the chicken to a cutting board to rest for about 15 minutes. Tent the chicken with aluminum foil to keep warm until ready to serve.
- Roasted Chicken Variations:
- Add a quartered onion to the cavity of the chicken while roasting.
- Roast the chicken on top of celery and carrots, remove the vegetables and reduce drippings, add broth and flour to make gravy.
- Can be prepared in your favorite way...roasted, steamed, mashed...try adding a little garlic and fresh herbs!
**add items in green to your order**