This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Great News, WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!
Locally grown right here in Virginia!
added to delivery
Authentic Eggplant Parmesan, made from scratch by our chefs. This classic vegetarian dish has quickly become a customer favorite! Tender pasta, cheeses, fresh eggplant, our delectable Pomodoro sauce and seasonings combine perfectly in this Italian delight. Serves 2, Vegetarian option
Ingredients:Eggplant, Flour(Wheat Flour, Niacin, Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Liquid Egg(Whole eggs, citric acid) Andrea’s Tomato Sauce (Tomatoes(diced tomatoes (tomatoes, tomato juice, less than 2% of: salt, calcium chloride, citric acid), onions, basil, pomace oil, butter, salt, pepper ), Mozzarella Cheese (Pasteurized Milk,Cheese Culture, Salt, Vinegar,Enzymes ), Parmesan Cheese (Grated Parmesan Cheese; Pasteurized Part Skim Milk, Cheese Culture, Salt, Enzymes,),Powdered Cellulose to prevent caking
Eggplant Parmesan - heating instructions
1. Defrost eggplant parmesan. This product cannot be baked from frozen.
2. Place eggplant parmesan in a baking dish.
3. Bake uncovered in a 350-degree oven for 15-20 minutes or
until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees.
4. Heat sauce in a pan over a low flame.
5. Pour sauce over top of the eggplant parmesan before serving.