This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Great News, WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!
Locally grown right here in Virginia!
added to delivery
A tad bit sweet & a tad bit smokey. Navy beans, bacon, onions and all the right spices are simmered to create this signature southern barbecue side dish.
Click the picture for heating instructions
- Defrost baked beans fully.
- Crack the lid to allow steam to escape and microwave on high for 2 minutes.
- Stir beans and return to the microwave for 1 ½ - 2 minutes.
- Ensure the center of the beans has reached 165°F.
- Let rest for 1-2 minutes.