This delivery truck is empty.
Start adding some amazing products!
We Don't Deliver to Your Area Yet..
Great News, WE DELIVER TO YOUR AREA!
All hand-delivered, right to your front door!
added to delivery
Delivered to you fresh from the farm, washed, and ready to eat!
They're sweet and total nutrition powerhouses. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber, and health-promoting phytonutrients, sweet potatoes are good for you and easy to prepare.
Classic Sweet potato casserole
3 cups TNH sweet potatoes (mashed and cooled)1 1/2 cups brown sugar (packed, divided)
2 TNH eggs (lightly beaten)
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup TNH milk
3/4 cup TNH butter (melted, divided)
1/3 cup flour
4 ounces TNH candied pecans (chopped, 1 cup)
1. Heat the oven to 350 F
2. Butter a 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
3. In a large bowl, combine the mashed sweet potatoes with 1 cup of the brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, milk, and 1/2 cup of melted butter. Blend thoroughly and spoon the mixture into the prepared baking dish.
4. In another bowl combine the remaining 1/2 cup of brown sugar, the flour, the remaining 1/4 cup of melted butter, and the chopped pecans.
5. Sprinkle the pecan topping mixture over the top of the sweet potato casserole.
6. Bake the casserole for 35 to 40 minutes, until the filling is hot and the topping has browned.
7. Serve and enjoy!